I’m a Software Engineer who loves to cook, home brew wine & farm hydroponically!
- I am a Rajasthani by lineage who was born in Karnataka. I married a Tamilian, am Hyderabadi at heart and have lived here for most of my life.
- After 7 years in the USA, In September of 2016 I moved back to India
- In July 2017 I married Rinki. checkout my wedding website here.
- I worked at Redhat, on Candlepin and Subscrition Manager projects as a Senior Software Engineer.
- I worked from our global headquarters at Raleigh, NC for the first 4.5 years, and then worked from home.
- I am working on a startup gaadiman.com and also parallely pursuing an Executive MBA from Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
- I have a Master’s in Computer Science from the University of Texas at Arlington, where I graduated with a 4.0/4.0 CGPA
- I have completed an Executive MBAA from Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
- Currently, I am working on a startup gaadiman.com, a partner in a Kraft paper trading firm, and advising 2 other tech start ups.